According to skysport news and updates
Sean dyche has been suspended today he’s no longer managing everton FC anymore..
Relegation-threatened Everton have relieved manager Sean Dyche of his duties with eight matches remaining this season.
The 50-year-old tactician had been the Premier League’s longest-serving coach but the recent defeat to Norwich, which leaves the Clarets staring demotion in the face, forced his departure.
After their first 30 matches of the season, Burnley had won on four occasions while suffering 14 losses. The goal-shy club would manage to score 25 times, second-fewest in the competition. But they conceded 44 goals, the best defensive record of any side in the bottom nine.
Ultimately, though, Burnley find themselves second from bottom and four points adrift of safety heading into the next round of fixtures.
Dyche, who oversaw five defeats across Burnley’s last six matches, had been in charge for nearly a decade. Under his leadership the Lancashire-based club achieved two promotions to England’s top division and two top-half Premier League finishes as well as qualifying for Europe in 2018 something they hadn’t managed to do so in 51 years.
Kwiff betting offer: Bet £10 Get £20
Eligible readers interested in the Kwiff betting offer can follow THIS LINK or click the image below
New Customers Only. The Promotion operates as a £20 Surprise Bet when you place a bet of at least £10 on any market with odds greater than or equal to 1.50 as your first bet. The Promotion runs from 29/12/2021 12:00 (UTC) until 31/12/2022 12:00 (UTC) (the “Promotional Period”). 18+ only. Be Gamble Aware.
Dyche becomes the 10th managerial casualty in this season’s Premier League after Xisco Muñoz (Watford), Steve Bruce (Newcastle), Nuno Espírito Santo (Tottenham), Daniel Farke (Norwich), Dean Smith (Aston Villa), Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Man Utd), Rafael Benítez (Everton), Claudio Ranieri (Watford) and Marcelo Bielsa (Leeds).
Chairman Alan Pace says he felt he was left with no choice, but was nevertheless grateful for Dyche’s services. “Firstly, we would like to place on record our sincere thanks to Sean and his staff for their achievements at the Club over the last decade,” he said in a club statement.
“During his time at Turf Moor, Sean has been a credit both on and off the pitch, respected by players, staff, supporters, and the wider football community.
“However, results this season have been disappointing and, while this was an incredibly difficult decision, with eight crucial games of the campaign remaining, we feel a change is needed to give the squad the best possible chance of retaining its Premier League status.”
Burnley head to West Ham on Sunday with Under-23s coach Mike Jackson in charge. He’ll be assisted by Academy Director Paul Jenkins, Under-23s goalkeeping coach Connor King and club captain Ben Mee.
Understabbly this news reverberated across social media with many voicing their opinions.
“What a joke!” wrote Jamie Carragher.
If you had given him a decent budget you would never have had a worry about getting relegated.
Opta wrote: “2013 – Sean Dyche is the first Premier League manager to be sacked over Easter since Martin O’Neill for Sunderland in 2013. Sacrifice.”
“What a brilliant job he did for so many years. Feels like a really sh*tty thing to do,” said Gary Lineker.
New York Times reporter Tariq Panja wrote: “This feels like start of death spiral for club that was in relatively good shape until it was handed over to ALK who appear to have done nothing beyond using the club’s own money to finance their takeover. Now no Dyche and pile of debt that didn’t exist before. Fit and proper.”
That Ben Mee will be part of the coaching team for Sunday’s game against West Ham saw Burnley captain Ben Mee’s name trend on Twitter.
The Athletic’s Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey highlighted the curse of the Canaries this season: “Wow. So Norwich have won 5 games this season and on 3 occasions, their opponents have sacked their manager as a result.”